- Social folk dance, with live music, every evening (entrance fee £8 for visitors, who are welcome)
- Costume party and special dinner on the last night
- Afternoon excursion to a local attraction; in 2010 we visited St Fagans: National History Museum. In 2012 we plan to visit the National Botanic Garden of Wales, which we enjoyed very much when we visited in 2006.
- Explore the hills and beaches of the Gower Peninsula
- Explore the City, with its beach and its harbour
- Enjoy the company of other dancers in a friendly environment
Some have had the energy to go on to the Billingham International Festival
. This Festival of Traditional and Contemporary World Dance, Music and Art will be held between 10 and 18 August 2012.
Photos from 2010